I was watching Twister this weekend on cable. It's a horrible movie but I still love it because of my tornado preoccupation. Anyway, I hadn't seen it in a few years because I own it on VHS and who really watches VHS anymore. I was psyched to see Frogurt from Lost on the Storm Chasing team, and then, no way, it's Faraday, on the team! Then the impossible, it's Phil (the security guy from Dharmaville that Sawyer put in his closet) on the rival Storm Chaser team. Twister was apparently a breeding ground for Lost characters that start with an "eff" sound. Frogurt, Faraday, and Phil. ;)

Oh, and I just read about a new name for Man in Black, Locke, Monster. It's the Locke-ness Monster! Too funny.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive