Ethan is 9.5 months old now. 22 lbs 2 oz.



Crawling everywhere.



He doesn't enjoy his snowsuit so one day when we were delayed from leaving I started rocking him in our chair. He giggled endlessly.



This Peter Rabbit snowsuit is too cute. It was worn by my brother also. So glad my mom keeps random things from our childhood. So it's from 1985 but still so adorable.



Gidget resting the crook of Tom's knee. Awww...



He's standing quite well too. Although, he also enjoys hurling himself backward unexpectedly so we have to be on our toes. I had cuter bare baby butt photos but didn't think those were appropriate for the internet.



Yes, this is how we come home every day. 3 huge bags and a puffy Ethan.



And so it begins....

5 comments:

I <3 the John Deere shirt... He is SUCH a cutie!!!! I miss you guys!

Oh, Boy! I can't belive how fast he is growing! I just love that last picture...lol. Love you guys!

That pic of Ethan crawling is adorable. And just wait 'til you have another one to bring in the door. With C and M, I used to hold onto Chloe's hood and usher her in front of me while I tried not to drop Micah or any of the numerous bags on my arms.

I love the pic of Ethan dragging everything out. I remember when Bethany first started doing that and it hasn't stopped yet. At least she actually plays with things for a little while before she drags the next thing out.

Awww...He is SOOO cute, Lauren! He has definitely passed Clara up on size. At her 9 month appt she was only 19 1/2lbs. And I also love the picture of him emptying out the cupboards. That is a daily thing in our house, too. Gotta love it!! I miss you guys..we really need to get Ethan and Clara together to play.

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive