We met my mom for lunch at Tanner's on Saturday. It was super busy, but still fun. Plus, we got all sorts of apple goodies: apple pie (Tom's Favorite), carmel apple muffins (amazingly yummy), and apple doughnuts (classic)! They also had an accordion band there, which was crazy. There were like 7 accordions! Oh, and one saxophone. Ethan did ok. He was fussy a lot more than normal. It was either all the people or he was teething a bit. I couldn't tell. I also randomly ran into people from Sterling/Rock Falls that I knew, which is frankly astonishing because we knew like 10 people in the whole area! Good Times.



SHEEP!





Not at all a representation of Ethan's mood during our trip... He was mostly fussy.






1 comments:

Ok, I am seriously getting way too jealous of all of you who get to do the orchard thing... I live in WASHINGTON STATE! WHERE ARE MY ORCHARDS?!!!

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive