So having a full time job where you spend all your time at a computer does not lend well to updating a blog frequently. The last thing I want to do when I get home is get on the computer. Anyway, on to baby news...

On Friday night, I finally felt the baby move. In fact, the little alien is moving right now as I type this. It feels different every time. Sometimes it's like a flutter or feels like I am really nervous. Other times it's like somethings is gently pushing my tummy from the inside. Right now it feels a bit stronger than a gentle push. Darn it.

Tomorrow is our ultrasound. So I hope to have more exciting news by then, besides alien PG freaking me out.

Tom hates that I refer to it as an alien.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive