Hmm, can you tell that I am bored and posting all sorts of crazy things. Anyway, back in May I posted that I was going to Cornerstone again. And I did, and it was a blast. There was nice weather. Switchfoot was great. I can't say much for the other bands that played with them. I had a blond moment where I forgot how to get to the back entrance and we ended up driving all over the place. Whoops. So we drove to the front entrance, got our fashionable wristbands and a map. Walked the midway, hit the merchandise tent, bought the requisite Cstone tshirt and watched people half piping and swinging from cranes. Then we drove back to the back entrance to park. Attendance must be dropping cause there was barely anyone camping in the back or else they moved from where they used to camp. Claimed our spot on the hill with our blanket and spent the next 7 hours or so waiting for music and then listening to it. ;) So I tried to find a video of what we saw but couldn't find Switchfoot so please enjoy classic Five Iron Frenzy from Cornerstone 02. I am there somewhere, NOT in the mosh pit though. The only time I was brave enough to do that for Five Iron was at a concert in the suburbs. Anyway, a far cry from my first trip to Cstone in 95 where I went with my friend Val and my dad. However, we didn't really see many bands cause we didn't know any better and went in the morning, so we were exhausted by the time the music started going. ;) Oh well.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive