Well, last week was crazy fun but I am sure glad it's over. Memorial Day weekend we were all over the place and then every night last week we drove 1.25 hours to rehearsal for Choral Dynamics and back again, then Fri, Sat, and Sun performances. I had a blast though. Wish I could do it again. We'll see if I am up to the craziness again.

Work is good. I had like 5 visits from law enforcement type people this afternoon and so got nothing done. I do have two interns to boss around though. (Insert evil laugh here). Thankfully, I get along real well with the one I have to share my office with . The other one is significantly older than us, seemingly a real nice guy, but a terrible communicator. Half the time I don't know what he is talking about or referring to, usually I can catch on to what people are trying to say, but not this fella. Plus, he mumbles. Great, that really helps with the communication.

1 comments:

The show was great! I vote that you participate in the Christmas one too...that way I have a real reason to come and see that one! It sounds like such fun! :D

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive