The high pitch whirring of the drill. The puff of dust emanating from my mouth with pieces of my teeth now floating about in the air. The right side of my face is drooping and I giggle with my half smile. Such was my trip to the dentist.

I have been quite anxious about this trip recalling my last and only cavity. It was the worse pain I have experienced. Now, not having undergone the miracle of childbirth yet, I won't presume to go on about the pain I experienced. Suffice it to say, I was not looking forward to today. However, it was not bad at all really. I barely felt a thing.

I am now supremely convinced that my previous dentist has never heard of a little thing called Novocaine. God bless it. And God Bless Epidurals. Amen.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive