No moving in 2006. (Although, I really have nothing to complain about, I bow down to Val the moving queen). Anyway, Tom within five days of sending out his resumes landed a job. (I can only pretend that my own job search will be that easy, Ha, ya right). So Tom starts a job with an International Trucking Dealership on Monday in Geneva which means we get to stay in Sycamore at least one more year. (So that they'll pay for his training this summer). But at least now I have a sense of where I can look for a job where as we thought we wouldn't know where we would end up until July. Score.

1 comments:

YAYYYYY!!!!! For no moving!!!! And CONGRATULATIONS to Tom for finding a job! Tell him I say WAY TO GO!!!!

Now I hope after *this* move back I will get to be in one place for a while too!

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive