Yesterday, NIU played Akron for the MAC Championship. We were a double digit favorite and lost 31-30 with a last minute 80-yd drive when they had no timeouts. It was painful let me tell you. We intercepted the ball on what I thought was their last chance to drive for a score. All we had to do was get one first down so we could run out the clock, but no. Argh, I was so mad. Glad I didn't go to Detroit. What kind of Midwestern Team or American Team for that matter has a Kanagaroo for a Mascot anyway? "Fear the Roo" they say. How pathetic. I guess somebody had to replace Toledo in my bitter hatred. Grrrr.

0 comments:

About

Fangirl, Musician, Mom, Former Stuffed Armadillo Owner, Cat Person, Geographer, Bookworm, Christian, Bad Picture Taker, Nursery Worker, Trivia Buff, Laundry Folder, Stormchaser, Wife, Mary Kay Lady, Movie Freak, Facebook Addict, Coffee Hater, Procrastinator, Random List Maker. Enjoy the whatever.

Blog Archive